DRILL HOLE ON GLASS POTTED PLANT EASY-PEASY!
These diamond drill bits made of high-speed steel are durable, have long service life, high quality, and good performance. It can work normally even on curved glass bottles.
What Materials Can I Use Diamond Drill Bits On?Diamond drill bits are perfect for drilling holes through hard materials such as these:
- Glass, sea glass, beach glass, fused glass
- Stone, gemstones, rock, pebbles
- Ceramic, porcelain, tiles, glazed pottery, plates
- Shell, antler, bone, fossil
- Very hard wood
Diamond Drill Bits - Why should I Choose?
- Small Diamond Drill Bits have a solid end and therefore a larger surface area so they last longer than the small diamond core drills, but may take longer to drill a hole. They are more robust and therefore ideal for very tough, dense pieces of sea glass, very hard stone, precious stone, gemstones, hard shell, bone and antler.
- If you're a regular user of diamond drill bits it is worth having a combination of both small diamond drill bits in your tool box as sometimes you don't know if you have a very tough material until you start drilling!
- ✔ Ideal Application - This diamond coated core drill bit removes a complete circle from glass, marble, tiles, granite, ceramic or other. They are perfect for drill glass, tile bottles, blocks jars, fiberglass porcelain tile ceramic, slate Mable, granite light stone.
- ✔ Super Material - These diamond drill bits made of high-speed steel that is durable and has a long service life, which is high quality and good performance that excellent for making them clean and accurate hole.
- ✔ Sharp & Smooth Cut - Coated with high-quality diamond, the diamond hole saw creates a high precision, smooth cut with no broken edges. Reduced drill speeds, low drill pressure and increased use of water lubrication will extend drill bit life considerably.
- As with all diamond drill bits you should use water as a lubricant and coolant.
- Being hollow, allows the water to flow up inside and around the inner core of these drill bits as you are drilling, helping to keep the drill bit cool and removing the debris.
- Start your hole diagonally, make a round trace and then hold drill straight.
- The unique design inside the drill bit can speed up the drilling speed. Inserting wet tissues inside can effectively reduce the drilling work, and no longer need to spray water all the time.
Quantity: 15 pcs
1 x 15pcs Glass Tile Hole Drill Bit Set