Create Bias Tape in Seconds!
Fabric Bias Tape Binding Tool helps you fold the fabric into perfect halves automatically and help you make bias tapes in minutes. DIY your own bias tape easily to make quilt binding seams, sewing, serging, crafting, fishing, and little projects, like placemats, bibs, armhole, neckline, applique and so on.
Make your own bias tape with this handy bias tape maker. Not only is it economical, but you can also quickly make the colors or patterns you need for your project!
- Different sizes great for making bias especially great in sewing and quilting.
- Smaller Sewing clips are perfect for those hard to reach spots as well as using them to mark where not to sew.
- Large clips are perfect and strong enough to hold together several layers of leather.
- Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim.
- Handy, A precision tool that folds fabric into perfect halves automatically.
- Material: Plastic + Metal
- Size: 6mm (Green); 12mm (Yellow); 18mm (Red); 25mm (Blue)
- Weight: 6mm: 14g; 12mm: 24g; 18mm: 29.5g; 25mm: 36.5g
EASY TO USE:
1. Choose the fabric pattern you like, cut your fabric strips the same width as the large opening of sewing clips at 45 Degree,
2. Cut a point on one end and enter from the big end of the bias tape makers, pulled out from the small end.
3. Pull the fabric through and iron.
Full Set (Super Saver)
- 1 x Adjustable Bias Binder Foot
- 1 x Wooden Awl
- 1 x Sewing Ball Pins
- 4 x Sewing Clips
- 4 x Different Sizes Bias Tape Binding Tool (6mm, 12mm, 18mm, 25mm)
Item with Selected Size
- 1 x Bias Tape Binding Tool (with the selected size)