Drill Tiny Holes Without Relying on your Electric Drills!
Ever wondered if there's a way to easily puncture through wood without needing to pull your electric drill out? Looking for a way to make small holes in your wood easily? This product is for you!
This product allows you to drill through soft surfaces easily without the need to hook it up to any electricity! You'll be able to make small holes with this product easily. To use this, simply attach the drill bit onto the hand drill, and use the spring on the drill to operate it! That's all you need to start puncturing soft surfaces with the Semi-Auto Hand Drill!
- Suitable for amber, beeswax, wood, plastic, contracts, walnut, rubber, and other soft surfaces.
- Does not work with steel, iron, stone, or hard surfaces.
- Fits with drill bits that are 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8 mm.
- Convenient: Allows you to drill holes on soft surfaces easily!
- Easy to use: Simply attach a drill bit on the hand drill and you're good to go!
Size: 11.5cm , drill bit 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8 mm
1 x Semi-Auto Hand Drill
10 x (0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8 mm Drill Bit)
1. Due to different monitor and light effect, there might be a slight difference in color between the actual item and item shown in the pictures.
2. There might be a minor deviation in the length due to manual measurement.